Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Females - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Females > Topics

Subject: wt u expecet frm a male
Replies: 3 Views: 2333

yatee73 17.12.07 - 06:33pm
Dear ladies pl write your true feelings. U cn write any thing hears. Dont forget to mention ur county n age. I m going to hav sm research hear. U may hv guys only 4 funs, u may hate them or he must be ur partner 4 forever. What ever !!!!! So pl write abt ur dream guy to read us!!!!!! Sometimes somebody will pick u up from hear good luck gals******guys u cn reply to them****** *

beanibbe 18.12.07 - 12:44am
wat i expect from a male - yeah to tel the truth, be honest and loyal not like the lying cheating rat's that they r who agree ? **** (she is 4m uk n 17 yrs old) *

lustyfit 14.09.09 - 07:08pm
Agree with you beanibbe,
there's no reason for them to go out without us,
they should also cook and clean and sleep dead still and know when we in the mood and when we not and not hide anything from us and know what makes us happy and bring us breakfast in bed and be good with children and get repairs around the house done asap and listen and pay attention to us all the time and be home from work at 5 and only work week days and not drink too much and be able to have fun in all situations and not fight, argue or loose their temper,
and be able to satisfy and not be weak, but also not think they're Gods gift to the world *

ruth4jes 4.09.10 - 09:56pm
what i want from a guy.A guy that is loving,caring,trust worthy,straight forward and he will alway be there and make me happy.my name is eva from nigeria.(+2348181731565 *

* Females Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Females

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits